- Ref: 50527
- Print Page
6 Bedroom House in Hids Copse Road, Oxford - OX2
An impressive 6 bedroom family home. At nearly 5000 sq ft this beautiful and stylish residence offers substantial accommodation hidden away in one of Oxford's prime residential areas. Discreetly positioned at the end of a private no-through road and More…▼
An impressive 6 bedroom family home. At nearly 5000 sq ft this beautiful and stylish residence offers substantial accommodation hidden away in one of Oxford's prime residential areas. Discreetly positioned at the end of a private no-through road and with breathtaking views towards Wytham Woods and Farmoor reservoir. Good for access to schools, road and rail links, Oxford city and business centres.
- 6 double bedrooms and 5 bathrooms plus additional annexe over garage
- 3 reception rooms and large family kitchen/diner with island unit, doors to rear garden and separate utility room and cloakroom
- Triple garage and off street parking for 3 cars
- Sat within its own landscaped gardens
- Good for access to schools, road and rail networks and Oxford city
- Stunning views
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 14.98 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.07 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band H £3,520.60
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50527£3500pcm 6 Bedroom House in Hids Copse Road, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,846.15
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,741.94
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £105,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required