- Ref: 50476
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Leander Way, Oxford - OX1
A must see, bright, triple aspect first floor apartment set in a modern development. This property has a pretty outlook over the communal gardens from living room & balcony. Ideal for commuters needing fast access to the A34, Oxford ring road and More…▼
A must see, bright, triple aspect first floor apartment set in a modern development. This property has a pretty outlook over the communal gardens from living room & balcony. Ideal for commuters needing fast access to the A34, Oxford ring road and South Oxford.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom & en suite shower room
- Living room with balcony overlooking the communal garden
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- 1 allocated parking space
- Good bus route to city centre & rail station
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.14 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.75 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50476£1350pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Leander Way, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,700.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,872.58
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required