- Ref: 50468
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Egrove Close, Oxford - OX1
A good size, bright, triple aspect first floor apartment set in a modern development. The property has wood effect flooring throughout, 2 double bedrooms and far reaching views from the living room and balcony. Within easy access to Oxford city More…▼
A good size, bright, triple aspect first floor apartment set in a modern development. The property has wood effect flooring throughout, 2 double bedrooms and far reaching views from the living room and balcony. Within easy access to Oxford city centre and also deal for commuters needing fast access to the A34, Oxford ring road and South Oxford.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with balcony overlooking the adjacent fields
- Modern kitchen
- 1 allocated parking space
- Good bus route to city centre & rail station
- Great for anyone requiring access to South Oxfordshire science parks.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.17 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.77 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50468£1200pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Egrove Close, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,661.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,440.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required