- Ref: 50462
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in George Street, Central Oxford - OX1
This must see apartment in the centre of Oxford is perfect for those wanting to be in the hustle and bustle of the city centre. The apartment has a large bedroom, spacious living area and separate kitchen. It is located within a short walk to the More…▼
This must see apartment in the centre of Oxford is perfect for those wanting to be in the hustle and bustle of the city centre. The apartment has a large bedroom, spacious living area and separate kitchen. It is located within a short walk to the train station/Said Business School and close to all the amenities Oxford has to offer.
- 1 spacious double bedroom
- Large living room with views overlooking Oxford city centre
- Separate kitchen with utilities
- Fantastic central location
- Within easy reach of Oxford bus station & The Said Business School
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50462£1150pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in George Street, Central Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,300.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £345.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,519.64
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required