- Ref: 50461
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in George Street, Central Oxford - OX1
A light and airy top floor apartment located in the heart of Oxford city centre. Great for access to all the city has to offer to include bars, restaurants, theatres and museums. Also ideal for anyone requiring access to buses to London. Available More…▼
A light and airy top floor apartment located in the heart of Oxford city centre. Great for access to all the city has to offer to include bars, restaurants, theatres and museums. Also ideal for anyone requiring access to buses to London. Available now!
- Double bedroom & bathroom with shower over bath
- Reception room with Juliet balcony overlooking George St
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- No parking
- City centre location with excellent bus links
- Shops and restaurants on your doorstep
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.86 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.17 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50461£1150pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in George Street, Central Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,300.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £345.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,780.65
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required