- Ref: 50454
- Print Page
3 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, City Centre - OX2
A must see top quality penthouse apartment offering 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Beautiful 40 ft living space with vaulted ceiling and doors to private balcony with views towards the river. Hidden away within a small and exclusive gated More…▼
A must see top quality penthouse apartment offering 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Beautiful 40 ft living space with vaulted ceiling and doors to private balcony with views towards the river. Hidden away within a small and exclusive gated development and walking distance to Oxford city centre and trains to London. This property can also be available from May 2018 by negotiation.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes
- 2 further double bedrooms and bathroom
- Huge living space with vaulted ceiling and full height windows
- Stunning kitchen with island unit and integrated appliances
- Private south facing balcony and riverside garden
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50454£3500pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, City Centre - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,846.15
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,433.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £105,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required