- Ref: 50452
- Print Page
3 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
A spectacular 3 bedroom apartment boasting an enormous living room/dining room overlooking the river. Converted to a very high specification and hidden away in a quiet gated development. Beautiful riverside garden and within easy walking distance to More…▼
A spectacular 3 bedroom apartment boasting an enormous living room/dining room overlooking the river. Converted to a very high specification and hidden away in a quiet gated development. Beautiful riverside garden and within easy walking distance to Oxford city centre and the train station.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Large living room with doors to balcony and river views
- High-spec kitchen with island unit
- Fantastic riverside garden
- Off-street secure gated parking for 2 cars
- Walk to city centre or trains to London
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.25 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.18 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50452£2888pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,465.60
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £86,640.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required