- Ref: 50452
- Print Page
£2750pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
A spectacular 3 bedroom apartment boasting an enormous living room/dining room overlooking the river. Converted to a very high specification and hidden away in a quiet gated development. Beautiful riverside garden and within easy walking distance to More…▼
A spectacular 3 bedroom apartment boasting an enormous living room/dining room overlooking the river. Converted to a very high specification and hidden away in a quiet gated development. Beautiful riverside garden and within easy walking distance to Oxford city centre and the train station.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Large living room with doors to balcony and river views
- High-spec kitchen with island unit
- Fantastic riverside garden
- Off-street secure gated parking for 2 cars
- Walk to city centre or trains to London
- Available Date: 30/09/2017
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.25 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.18 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50452£2750pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,841.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £82,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required