- Ref: 50445
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Mill Street, City Centre - OX2
A beautiful 3 storey riverside townhouse offering a unique living experience in the centre of Oxford. Converted on the site of an old flour mill this stunning and very high specification residence is within 5 minutes walking distance of the train More…▼
A beautiful 3 storey riverside townhouse offering a unique living experience in the centre of Oxford. Converted on the site of an old flour mill this stunning and very high specification residence is within 5 minutes walking distance of the train station. The property is available unfurnished and comes with off street parking for 2 cars.
- Master bedroom with large balcony & 2 further double bedrooms
- Beautiful bathroom & en suite
- Stunning kitchen with island unit
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Private balcony and communal riverside garden
- Walking distance of city centre and train station
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.25 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.18 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: Will consider pets
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50445£2250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Mill Street, City Centre - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,850.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £67,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required