- Ref: 50444
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
A unique 3 storey 3 bedroom riverside apartment within a prestigious and private gated development. Built to a very high specification with underfloor heating and energy efficient features. Beautiful river views and within a stone's throw to Oxford More…▼
A unique 3 storey 3 bedroom riverside apartment within a prestigious and private gated development. Built to a very high specification with underfloor heating and energy efficient features. Beautiful river views and within a stone's throw to Oxford city centre and the train station. Available either furnished or unfurnished and with off street parking for 2 cars.
- 1st floor kitchen & living room with beautiful river views
- Master bedroom suite, dressing room & en-suite shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms & bathroom
- Entrance hall with feature glass panel over the river
- Totally sustainable development generating hydro-electricity
- 2 parking spaces - EPC rating A! Residents riverside garden
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.25 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.18 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: Will consider pets
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50444£2995pcm 3 Bedroom House in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,154.35
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £89,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required