- Ref: 50440
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Brook Street, Central Oxford - OX1
A stylish ground floor furnished apartment with rear patio overlooking the River Thames. This property has a large living area, modern kitchen and comes with 1 off-street parking space. Located down a quiet side road which is within easy reach of More…▼
A stylish ground floor furnished apartment with rear patio overlooking the River Thames. This property has a large living area, modern kitchen and comes with 1 off-street parking space. Located down a quiet side road which is within easy reach of Oxford train station and city centre. Ideal for a visiting academic or professional single/couple.
- 1 double bedroom with fitted wardrobe & 1 single bedroom
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath & good storage space
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large open-plan living room with double doors to terrace
- Private terrace & communal garden overlooking the river
- 1 allocated parking space
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.59 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.79 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50440£1375pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Brook Street, Central Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,750.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £412.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,650.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required