- Ref: 50417
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Paradise Street, City Centre - OX1
A smart 2 bedroom apartment located off a quiet side street in the heart of Oxford and within a minutes walk of the city centre. The property is available furnished, comes with 1 off-street parking space and has a small patio garden. Suitable for a More…▼
A smart 2 bedroom apartment located off a quiet side street in the heart of Oxford and within a minutes walk of the city centre. The property is available furnished, comes with 1 off-street parking space and has a small patio garden. Suitable for a single or couple only.
- 1 double bedroom & 1 single guest bedroom or study
- Recently refurbished bathroom
- Spacious living/dining area leading through to kitchen
- Small patio garden
- 1 allocated off-street parking space
- Within short walking distance of the Said Business School and the city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.92 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.32 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50417£1260pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Paradise Street, City Centre - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,520.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £378.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,707.10
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,800.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required