- Ref: 50416
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Rewley Park, Central Oxford - OX1
BEAUTIFUL RIVER VIEWS. A very high quality 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom, duplex apartment located in Oxford city centre. Finished in a contemporary style with stunning views over the river & grounds of Worcester College from the duel aspect living More…▼
BEAUTIFUL RIVER VIEWS. A very high quality 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom, duplex apartment located in Oxford city centre. Finished in a contemporary style with stunning views over the river & grounds of Worcester College from the duel aspect living room. Ideal for commuters and those attending the Said Business School. Short walk to city centre shops, restaurants and trains to London. Off-street parking available.
- 2 double bedrooms both with en-suite bath/shower rooms
- Living/dining area with wooden floors & wonderful views
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area
- Allocated parking for 1 car & visitor permit parking
- Lovely walks along the canal into Jericho & the city centre
- 5 minute walk to rail station for commuters
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.24 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.06 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50416£1950pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Rewley Park, Central Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,900.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £585.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,453.23
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £58,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required