- Ref: 50413
- Print Page
£1500pcm 3 Bedroom House in Lake Street - OX1
An immaculately presented, 3 storey Victorian terraced house located in a quiet no through road, leading to Hinksey Park & outdoor pool. Ideal for a professional couple or family who are looking for easy access to the city centre or Oxford Railway More…▼
An immaculately presented, 3 storey Victorian terraced house located in a quiet no through road, leading to Hinksey Park & outdoor pool. Ideal for a professional couple or family who are looking for easy access to the city centre or Oxford Railway station.
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Sunny garden backing onto Hinksey park and outdoor swimming pool
- On street parking (no permit)
- Quick access for A34 and short walk to city centre
- Available Date: 03/08/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J5, 15.69 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.15 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,076.92
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £450.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,403.23
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required