- Ref: 50413
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Lake Street - OX1
An immaculately presented, 3 storey Victorian terraced house located in a quiet no through road, leading to Hinksey Park & outdoor pool. Ideal for a professional couple or family who are looking for easy access to the city centre or Oxford Railway More…▼
An immaculately presented, 3 storey Victorian terraced house located in a quiet no through road, leading to Hinksey Park & outdoor pool. Ideal for a professional couple or family who are looking for easy access to the city centre or Oxford Railway station.
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Sunny garden backing onto Hinksey park and outdoor swimming pool
- On street parking (no permit)
- Quick access for A34 and short walk to city centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J5, 15.69 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.15 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,076.92
- Application fee (incl VAT): £450.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,300.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required