- Ref: 50411
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Binsey Lane, Central Oxford - OX2
A lovely 3 bedroom house with off road parking for 2 cars, situated a short distance to Oxford train station & city centre. The property is undergoing partial refurbishment for the next tenancy, including areas of redecoration, along with some new More…▼
A lovely 3 bedroom house with off road parking for 2 cars, situated a short distance to Oxford train station & city centre. The property is undergoing partial refurbishment for the next tenancy, including areas of redecoration, along with some new carpets and curtains. The house is just a short walk to a pretty stretch of the Thames, Port Meadow and also nearby to the famous Perch riverside pub & restaurant.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Kitchen leading through to spacious living/dining area
- Separate reception room and study
- Some refurbishment for next tenancy
- A 10 minute walk to the train station and easy access to A34
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.63 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.08 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50411£1600pcm 3 Bedroom House in Binsey Lane, Central Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,215.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £480.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,064.52
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required