- Ref: 50404
- Print Page
3 Bedroom in Rewley Park, Central Oxford - OX1
HMO. A large unfurnished 3 storey town house suitable for 3 sharers. With 3 double bedrooms, 1 guest bedroom / study, and 3 bathrooms; this good size property is perfect for academic or professional sharers. Located on a popular but quiet development More…▼
HMO. A large unfurnished 3 storey town house suitable for 3 sharers. With 3 double bedrooms, 1 guest bedroom / study, and 3 bathrooms; this good size property is perfect for academic or professional sharers. Located on a popular but quiet development within close proximity to Oxford city centre, Said Business school and main transport links.
- 3 double bedrooms, separate study & 3 bathrooms
- Living room, kitchen and cloakroom
- Rear garden
- 1 off-street parking space
- Close to the train station & Said Business School
- HMO licence for 3 sharers
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.23 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.05 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50404£1950pcm 3 Bedroom in Rewley Park, Central Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,700.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £585.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,641.94
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £58,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required