- Ref: 50394
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Marlborough Road, Oxford - OX1
A large 3 bedroom unfurnished family home that has retained many of it's original features and charm. The property benefits from 2 spacious reception rooms downstairs, 3 good size bedrooms upstairs and a large garden at the rear. Marlborough Road is More…▼
A large 3 bedroom unfurnished family home that has retained many of it's original features and charm. The property benefits from 2 spacious reception rooms downstairs, 3 good size bedrooms upstairs and a large garden at the rear. Marlborough Road is a desirable area of Oxford that is located within easy reach of the Oxford ring road and the city centre. Perfect for a family or a professional couple.
- 3 bedrooms & 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms with beautiful fireplaces & wooden floors
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Large rear garden with lawn & patio area
- On-street permit parking
- Walking distance to Oxford city centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.68 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.78 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: Will consider pets
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50394£1525pcm 3 Bedroom House in Marlborough Road, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,111.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £457.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,066.13
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required