- Ref: 50392
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Folly Bridge, Central Oxford - OX1
A beautifully presented, light and bright first floor apartment with stunning views over the River Thames and within walking distance of the city centre. Large balcony and contemporary stylish furnishings and located within easy access of Oxford More…▼
A beautifully presented, light and bright first floor apartment with stunning views over the River Thames and within walking distance of the city centre. Large balcony and contemporary stylish furnishings and located within easy access of Oxford railway station and colleges.
- Double bedroom & 1 bathroom with shower over bath
- Reception room leading to an exceptionally large balcony
- Wonderful views over the communal garden
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- No parking
- River walk directly beyond the garden on the Thames Tow path
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.60 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.71 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50392£1450pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Folly Bridge, Central Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,900.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £435.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,836.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required