- Ref: 50384
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Riverside Road, Oxford - OX2
HMO. A spacious terraced house, conveniently located just off the Botley Road with an HMO licence suitable for 4 sharers. This property comes with 3 double bedrooms, 1 single and garden at the rear. Ideal for those needing to be close to the city More…▼
HMO. A spacious terraced house, conveniently located just off the Botley Road with an HMO licence suitable for 4 sharers. This property comes with 3 double bedrooms, 1 single and garden at the rear. Ideal for those needing to be close to the city centre and Oxford railway station.
- 3 double bedrooms, 1 single
- 1 bathroom and cloakroom
- Large living area with separate dining room
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Rear Garden
- Garage and 1 off-street parking space
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.64 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50384£1800pcm 4 Bedroom House in Riverside Road, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,600.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £540.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,100.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £54,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required