- Ref: 50373
- Print Page
£1550pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas St, Central Oxford - OX1
A 2 bedroom city centre furnished apartment set in a gated development with convenient access to Oxford railway station and the Said Business School. This property will undergo major refurbishment including new bathroom, kitchen and redecoration. More…▼
A 2 bedroom city centre furnished apartment set in a gated development with convenient access to Oxford railway station and the Said Business School. This property will undergo major refurbishment including new bathroom, kitchen and redecoration. Suitable for a couple, single or 2 sharers. Off-street parking for 1 car is available.
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 bathroom
- Large living/dining area
- Separate modern kitchen
- 1 off-street parking space
- A short walk into the city centre
- Close to the Said Business School and train station.
- Available Date: 25/09/2017
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.07 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.18 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, £2,545.25
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50373£1550pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas St, Central Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,100.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £465.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,860.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required