- Ref: 50364
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Stream Edge, City Centre - OX1
A contemporary furnished 2nd floor apartment in this sought-after city centre development which overlooks the Castle Mill Stream. This apartment has a secure entrance and lift access. Perfect for rail station and Said Business School and Oxford More…▼
A contemporary furnished 2nd floor apartment in this sought-after city centre development which overlooks the Castle Mill Stream. This apartment has a secure entrance and lift access. Perfect for rail station and Said Business School and Oxford colleges.
- 1 double bedroom, bathroom with shower over
- Open plan kitchen and living room
- Wood floors throughout
- Lift access and secure entrance
- 5 minutes walk to rail station and city centre
- Ideal for Said Business School, restaurants & city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.02 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50364£1350pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Stream Edge, City Centre - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,700.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,935.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required