- Ref: 50359
- Print Page
£1400pcm 2 Bedroom House in Hollybush Row, Central Oxford - OX1
*New photos coming soon* A furnished two bedroom Victorian terraced house with garden, located in Oxford city centre. More…▼
*New photos coming soon* A furnished two bedroom Victorian terraced house with garden, located in Oxford city centre.
The living room has plenty of natural light and the original fireplace provides a real focal point. The separate dining room looks out onto the secluded garden and leads through to the modern kitchen with integrated appliances and ample work surface space. To the first floor there are two well proportioned double bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate shower cubicle and bath.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- 2 reception rooms with period features
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private rear garden and on-street permit parking available
- Prime location for access to Oxford train station and city centre
- Available Date: 25/11/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.08 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50359£1400pcm 2 Bedroom House in Hollybush Row, Central Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,680.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.