- Ref: 50344
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Rewley Road, City Centre - OX1
A modern terraced house, located close to the canal and rail station. Available unfurnished, this property comes with 2 bedrooms, garden at the rear and off-street parking for 1 car. Ideal for commuters and for those attending The Said Business More…▼
A modern terraced house, located close to the canal and rail station. Available unfurnished, this property comes with 2 bedrooms, garden at the rear and off-street parking for 1 car. Ideal for commuters and for those attending The Said Business School. Within a few minutes walk of Oxford city centre shops and restaurants.
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom & downstairs cloakroom
- Living area with wooden floors
- Rear patio garden
- 1 off-street parking space
- Perfect location for all that central Oxford has to offer including the train station and Said Business School
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.24 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.05 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: Will consider pets
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50344£1350pcm 2 Bedroom House in Rewley Road, City Centre - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,869.23
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,591.07
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required