- Ref: 50328
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Lower Fisher Row, City Centre - OX1
A very rare opportunity to live in this beautiful Georgian townhouse with immense character and charm. Accommodation is set over 3 floors and with views overlooking Castle Mill Stream. Located in Oxford city centre and just a stones throw from More…▼
A very rare opportunity to live in this beautiful Georgian townhouse with immense character and charm. Accommodation is set over 3 floors and with views overlooking Castle Mill Stream. Located in Oxford city centre and just a stones throw from theatres, restaurants and shops and a 5 minute walk to Oxford train station & Said Business School. Suitable for a professional couple/single. Available until 30 June 2019. Skype viewings available on request.
- 2 double bedrooms & 2 studies, 1 bathroom & 1 shower room
- Living room with open fireplace & large windows
- Kitchen/breakfast room with access to rear garden
- West facing pretty cottage style garden
- 1 on street permit parking space
- Close to the train station and Business School
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.02 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50328£2250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Lower Fisher Row, City Centre - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,500.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,275.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £67,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required