- Ref: 50259
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Street, City Centre - OX1
A luxury 2 bedroom city centre apartment furnished to a very high standard. The stylish accommodation includes a large open plan living space with high ceilings, master double bedroom, and a guest room / study with ample storage. Situated in an More…▼
A luxury 2 bedroom city centre apartment furnished to a very high standard. The stylish accommodation includes a large open plan living space with high ceilings, master double bedroom, and a guest room / study with ample storage. Situated in an exclusive development a few minutes walk from Oxford city centre, train station, SAID Business School, and the new Westgate Centre opening in Autumn 2017.
- 2 bedrooms and modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Open-plan modern kitchen / living room with dining area
- Underfloor heating & video entry system
- Close to the Said Business School and city centre
- 5 minute walk to Oxford railway station for London commuters
- Perfect for a professional or academic single/couple
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.01 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.24 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50259£1595pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Street, City Centre - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,190.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £478.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,286.17
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £47,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required