- Ref: 50254
- Print Page
3 Bedroom in Harley Road, Oxford - OX2
HMO. Suitable for three professional / post graduate sharers. A modern furnished townhouse set over three floors and situated within easy access of the Oxford ring road / A34 and city centre. The property comes with 2 double bedrooms, 1 single More…▼
HMO. Suitable for three professional / post graduate sharers. A modern furnished townhouse set over three floors and situated within easy access of the Oxford ring road / A34 and city centre. The property comes with 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and also benefits from a low maintenance rear garden and garage.
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 single/study room
- Bathroom & separate WC/shower room
- Spacious living area on the first floor
- Large dining room with arch through to kitchen
- Garage & off street parking, neat enclosed garden
- A short cycle to the Said Business School. EPC rating D
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.63 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.35 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50254£1800pcm 3 Bedroom in Harley Road, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,600.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £540.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,045.16
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £54,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required