- Ref: 50209
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Osney Lane, Central Oxford - OX1
An exceptional, newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment, located only a 5 minute walk to Oxford railway station and The Said Business School. The property has new flooring, redecoration and furniture. Perfect for a professional couple or single. Comes More…▼
An exceptional, newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment, located only a 5 minute walk to Oxford railway station and The Said Business School. The property has new flooring, redecoration and furniture. Perfect for a professional couple or single. Comes with 1 off-street parking space, Juliet balcony and quiet communal gardens.
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Good size double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Gated off-street parking for 1 car
- Pretty communal gardens
- Located within easy reach of Oxford city centre and railway station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.10 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.18 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,590.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £388.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,726.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required