- Ref: 50145
- Print Page
3 Bedroom in Rewley Road, Rewley Park - OX1
A large and bright riverside HMO property with 3 double bedrooms, 1 with en-suite, recently upgraded and offered furnished with a good size living area. This apartment is located within a short walk of Oxford city centre and railway station and comes More…▼
A large and bright riverside HMO property with 3 double bedrooms, 1 with en-suite, recently upgraded and offered furnished with a good size living area. This apartment is located within a short walk of Oxford city centre and railway station and comes with 1 off-street parking space. Perfect for 3 academic or professional sharers.
- 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Wood floors throughout
- Lovely canal views
- Off-street parking for one car
- A short walk to rail and bus stations
- Within close proximity of Oxford's shops, restaurants and universities
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.25 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.06 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50145£1895pcm 3 Bedroom in Rewley Road, Rewley Park - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,790.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £568.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,368.75
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £56,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required