- Ref: 50103
- Print Page
£1450pcm 2 Bedroom House in Osney Island, Central Oxford - OX2
An unfurnished Victorian end of terrace house in the desirable Osney Island area. More…▼
An unfurnished Victorian end of terrace house in the desirable Osney Island area.
The living room has built in storage and a original fire place, separate to the dining area that leads through to the kitchen with integrated appliances and the rear garden. There are two double bedrooms which have plenty of space and one has built in storage. The bathroom is brand new and has a bath and separate shower cubicle. This house is close to the train station and has permit parking available.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Brand new bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle
- Living room and separate dining room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Low maintenance rear garden and residents permit parking available
- Recently re decorated and has new carpets through out
- Available Date: 21/10/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.40 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.26 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50103£1450pcm 2 Bedroom House in Osney Island, Central Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £334.62
- Security deposit: £1,673.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,964.52
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.