- Ref: 50089
- Print Page
£1450pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas St - OX1
A unique and newly refurbished 2 bedroom apartment with a spiral staircase to a galleried living room, set in a quiet development just a short walk to the Westgate shopping centre. Ideal location for commuters & those attending the Said Business More…▼
A unique and newly refurbished 2 bedroom apartment with a spiral staircase to a galleried living room, set in a quiet development just a short walk to the Westgate shopping centre. Ideal location for commuters & those attending the Said Business School. This apartment is suitable for a couple or single. Parking option available. **Please note** The photographs used are from a similar style property, new photographs coming soon.
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 bathroom
- Spiral staircase to a stylish galleried living room
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Popular Old Bakery development
- Parking available by separate negotiation
- Walking distance to the Said Business School & city centre
- Available Date: 17/10/2018
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.06 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,900.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £435.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,151.61
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required