- Ref: 50089
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas St - OX1
A unique and newly refurbished 2 bedroom apartment with a spiral staircase to a galleried living room, set in a quiet development just a short walk to the Westgate shopping centre. Ideal location for commuters & those attending the Said Business More…▼
A unique and newly refurbished 2 bedroom apartment with a spiral staircase to a galleried living room, set in a quiet development just a short walk to the Westgate shopping centre. Ideal location for commuters & those attending the Said Business School. This apartment is suitable for a couple or single. Parking option available. **Please note** The photographs used are from a similar style property, new photographs coming soon.
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 bathroom
- Spiral staircase to a stylish galleried living room
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Popular Old Bakery development
- Parking available by separate negotiation
- Walking distance to the Said Business School & city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.06 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50089£1450pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas St - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,900.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £435.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,030.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required