- Ref: 50086
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Street, City Centre - OX1
A ground floor unfurnished apartment set in a converted bakery in Central Oxford. This property has a good size living room, separate kitchen and good storage. The Old Bakery is located within a few minutes walk of everything Oxford has to offer More…▼
A ground floor unfurnished apartment set in a converted bakery in Central Oxford. This property has a good size living room, separate kitchen and good storage. The Old Bakery is located within a few minutes walk of everything Oxford has to offer including the railway station, city centre and The Said Business School.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Living/dining area with separate kitchen
- Parking by separate negotiation
- A short walk to the The Said Business School
- 5 minutes walk to Oxford city centre
- Perfect for professional/academic single or couple
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.06 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50086£975pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Street, City Centre - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,350.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,289.52
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required