- Ref: 50076
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas' St, Central Oxford - OX1
A first floor, furnished city centre apartment with 1 double bedroom and 1 guest/study room. The Old Bakery is a private development located within a few minutes walk of both Oxford city centre and The Said Business School. The property comes with More…▼
A first floor, furnished city centre apartment with 1 double bedroom and 1 guest/study room. The Old Bakery is a private development located within a few minutes walk of both Oxford city centre and The Said Business School. The property comes with on-site bike storage and parking is available via separate negotiation. Suitable for a couple or single occupant.
- 1 double bedroom & 1 single/guest room
- kitchen & bathroom with shower over bath
- Secure bike storage
- On-site maintenance
- Parking available by separate negotiation
- City centre location and close to Said Business School and Oxford railway station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.06 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50076£1200pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas' St, Central Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,400.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,542.86
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required