- Ref: 50066
- Print Page
£1500pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Street, Oxford - OX1
A recently refurbished 2 bedroom ground floor apartment in the heart of Oxford city centre. More…▼
A recently refurbished 2 bedroom ground floor apartment in the heart of Oxford city centre.
This smartly furnished apartment has a spacious open plan living/dining room and the modern kitchen has integrated appliances. The recently renovated bathroom has a bath with overhead shower. There are two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes ideally suited to professional sharers, or a single/couple looking for a spacious master bedroom with a lovely guest room.
- Master bedroom and further double guest bedroom
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan living/dining room with stylish furnishings and newly installed kitchen with integrated appliances
- Secure bicycle storage on site and potential option for parking via separate negotiation
- Prime location for access to Oxford train station and the Westgate centre
- Please note that images are from a similar property in the same development
- Available Date: 31/10/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.06 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50066£1500pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Street, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £346.15
- Security deposit: £1,730.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,548.39
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.