- Ref: 50031
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Binsey Lane, Central Oxford - OX2
A smart, 2 double bedroom, top floor apartment within easy reach of Oxford city centre, the train station and Said Business School. This apartment is available furnished, with a balcony over looking the river. Secure off street parking for 1 car. The More…▼
A smart, 2 double bedroom, top floor apartment within easy reach of Oxford city centre, the train station and Said Business School. This apartment is available furnished, with a balcony over looking the river. Secure off street parking for 1 car. The apartment is having some refurbishment for the new Tenants moving in.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan living/dining area with doors to balcony
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Beautiful views overlooking the river and countryside
- 1 secure underground parking space
- Within easy access of the city centre and A34/ring road
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.65 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.18 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50031£1400pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Binsey Lane, Central Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,800.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £420.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £840.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required