- Ref: 50004
- Print Page
Flat in Thames Street, City Centre - OX1
An exceptionally spacious top floor studio apartment, forming part of a converted Victorian school, in the centre of Oxford. Close to Christchurch meadows, with lovely walks along the River Thames and a few minutes stroll to shops and restaurants. More…▼
An exceptionally spacious top floor studio apartment, forming part of a converted Victorian school, in the centre of Oxford. Close to Christchurch meadows, with lovely walks along the River Thames and a few minutes stroll to shops and restaurants. Suitable for a single occupant only.
- Large living/bedroom with space saving pull-down double bed
- Open plan contemporary kitchen
- Separate modern shower room
- Large balcony with views over the roof tops of Oxford
- No parking however city location with excellent bus links
- 15 minute walk to the rail station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.61 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.67 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50004£995pcm Flat in Thames Street, City Centre - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,990.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,540.65
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required