- Ref: 4999
- Print Page
£1500pcm 2 Bedroom House in Islip Road, Summertown - OX2
Eco-design chalet style bungalow in Summertown. More…▼
Eco-design chalet style bungalow in Summertown.
Designed with energy efficiency in mind this modern 2 bedroom property has under floor heating, solar panels and wood burner. The south facing living room has a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling window letting in plenty of natural light. The double bedroom has wall to wall built-in storage. The property is situated on a small, secluded development near to Summertown, transport routes for the city centre and the ring road.
- Double bedroom and large single bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan living/ dining room leading to garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Off-street parking space, low maintenance garden
- Secluded location within Summertown
- Available Date: 23/12/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.71 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.27 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4999£1500pcm 2 Bedroom House in Islip Road, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £346.15
- Security deposit: £1,730.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,935.48
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.