- Ref: 4994
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Walton Crescent, Oxford - OX1
VIDEO AVAILABLE. Newly refurbished 4 storey town house retaining many character features, whilst also enjoying the benefits of modern living. Also has a garden room, ideal for anyone needing to work from home! Almost fully furnished, baring a couple More…▼
VIDEO AVAILABLE. Newly refurbished 4 storey town house retaining many character features, whilst also enjoying the benefits of modern living. Also has a garden room, ideal for anyone needing to work from home! Almost fully furnished, baring a couple of the bedrooms. A short walk from Oxford city centre, train station and university departments as well Jericho's fantastic array of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom and shower room
- 2 reception room on raised ground floor
- lovely basement kitchen/family room leading to
- landscaped garden with garden room
- a walk away from Jericho's amenities and Oxford centre
- Video available https://vimeo.com/293439767
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.15 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.30 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4994£3250pcm 4 Bedroom House in Walton Crescent, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,193.55
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £97,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required