- Ref: 4992
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in St. Barnabas Street, Jericho - OX2
Comfortable family home in the heart of Jericho with 3 bedrooms, open planned kitchen/ living room and a rear garden. It is very well located for access to the city centre, train and bus stations and the university departments. Can be furnished or More…▼
Comfortable family home in the heart of Jericho with 3 bedrooms, open planned kitchen/ living room and a rear garden. It is very well located for access to the city centre, train and bus stations and the university departments. Can be furnished or unfurnished.
- 3 good bedrooms
- Spacious downstairs open plan kitchen/living area leading to:
- Private rear garden
- On-street permit parking
- Well located in Jericho, close to local amenities and university departments
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4992£2095pcm 3 Bedroom House in St. Barnabas Street, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £628.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,757.10
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £62,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required