- Ref: 4992
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in St. Barnabas Street, Jericho - OX2
A newly re-decorated and re carpeted, comfortable family home in the heart of Jericho with 3 bedrooms, open planned kitchen/ living room and a rear garden. It is very well located for access to the city centre, train and bus stations and the More…▼
A newly re-decorated and re carpeted, comfortable family home in the heart of Jericho with 3 bedrooms, open planned kitchen/ living room and a rear garden. It is very well located for access to the city centre, train and bus stations and the university departments. Could be furnished by separate negotiation.
- 3 good bedrooms
- Newly re-decorated and carpeted throughout
- Spacious downstairs open plan kitchen/living area leading to:
- Private rear garden
- On-street permit parking
- Well located in Jericho, close to local amenities and university departments
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4992£2000pcm 3 Bedroom House in St. Barnabas Street, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £600.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,967.74
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £60,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required