- Ref: 4978
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Wolsey Road, North Oxford - OX2
A family home in North Oxford with driveway parking. More…▼
A family home in North Oxford with driveway parking.
The living room is a great size with space for dining table and chairs and leads to the kitchen. The conservatory is bright and has good storage with direct access to the garden. The double bedrooms are a good size with ample space for furniture. The property is on a residential street and within waking distance to Cutteslowe primary school.
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath, cloakroom
- Living room, conservatory leading to garden
- Kitchen with appliances
- Low maintenance front and rear garden, driveway parking
- Pets considered for an additional £50 pcm
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.70 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.36 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4978£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Wolsey Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £311.54
- Security deposit: £1,557.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,845.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.