- Ref: 4777
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Cunliffe Close, Summertown - OX2
This attractive second floor apartment has been recently refurbished and offers bright accommodation with good storage and top quality fittings throughout and Bosch kitchen appliances. Set in a peaceful location the apartment benefits from an open More…▼
This attractive second floor apartment has been recently refurbished and offers bright accommodation with good storage and top quality fittings throughout and Bosch kitchen appliances. Set in a peaceful location the apartment benefits from an open aspect and balcony overlooking maintained communal gardens. It is within easy reach of both Oxford Trains stations, the city centre, as well as walking distance from Summertown's amenities.
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms - 1 bathroom, 1 shower room
- Living/dining room with balcony
- Equipped kitchen/breakfast room
- Garage by negotiation
- Flexible on furnishings
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4777£1590pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Cunliffe Close, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £477.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,014.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £47,700.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required