- Ref: 4708
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Stone Meadow, Summertown - OX2
CHAIN FREE* A spacious 2 bedroom apartment situated in the popular Waterways Development of North Oxford. The apartment is bright, and modern with an open plan living/dining room, featuring a wonderful bay window. The 2 double bedrooms have fitted More…▼
CHAIN FREE* A spacious 2 bedroom apartment situated in the popular Waterways Development of North Oxford. The apartment is bright, and modern with an open plan living/dining room, featuring a wonderful bay window. The 2 double bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, the master also benefits from en-suite bathroom. There is a further family bathroom, and some good storage cupboards in the hallway. There is a designated parking space to the front of the building together with a cycle store.
- CHAIN FREE 2 double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom & further bathroom
- Large open plan living/dining room
- Overlooks Waterways development with a communal garden at the front of building
- Secure entry phone system & 1 off-road parking space
- Easy access to A34/A40/M40, Oxford train station and local bus routes
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 7.43 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.25 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4708£1450pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Stone Meadow, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £334.62
- Security deposit: £1,673.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,691.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.