- Ref: 4691
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Blandford Avenue, Summertown - OX2
A modern family home which is located on this popular North Oxford road. Newly decorated throughout.Offers flexible living space on the ground floor with a great living/breakfast room. 2 en-suite bathrooms. South facing garden.Convenient for new More…▼
A modern family home which is located on this popular North Oxford road. Newly decorated throughout.Offers flexible living space on the ground floor with a great living/breakfast room. 2 en-suite bathrooms. South facing garden.Convenient for new Oxford Parkway Train Station.
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms - 2 of which are en-suite
- Great through kitchen/living space looking on to garden
- Separate reception room and study
- Fantastic south-facing garden with decking area
- Off-road parking for at least 2 cars
- Well located for access to the ring road and M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.04 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.34 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4691£3500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Blandford Avenue, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,846.15
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,290.32
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £105,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required