- Ref: 4690
- Print Page
£2575pcm 4 Bedroom House in Blenheim Drive, North Oxford - OX2
Attractive, detached family home with plenty of off-street parking and located in quiet cul-de-sac. Having been recently extended and refurbished, this property offers flexibility of 2 reception rooms, a quiet detached office in addition to the 4 More…▼
Attractive, detached family home with plenty of off-street parking and located in quiet cul-de-sac. Having been recently extended and refurbished, this property offers flexibility of 2 reception rooms, a quiet detached office in addition to the 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are double with fitted wardrobes and well laid out living space. The mature garden is a real bonus.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 double with fitted wardrobes
- 1 en-suite shower and family bathroom
- 2 reception rooms and study
- Open-plan kitchen/diner with appliances
- Utility/cloakroom with washing machine and dryer
- Mature garden, with office and driveway parking
- Available Date: 03/04/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.11 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.09 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,565.38
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,403.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £77,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required