- Ref: 4690
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Blenheim Drive, North Oxford - OX2
Attractive, detached family home with plenty of off-street parking and located in quiet cul-de-sac. Having been recently extended and refurbished, this property offers flexibility of 2 reception rooms, a quiet detached office in addition to the 4 More…▼
Attractive, detached family home with plenty of off-street parking and located in quiet cul-de-sac. Having been recently extended and refurbished, this property offers flexibility of 2 reception rooms, a quiet detached office in addition to the 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are double with fitted wardrobes and well laid out living space. The mature garden is a real bonus.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 double with fitted wardrobes
- 1 en-suite shower and family bathroom
- 2 reception rooms and study
- Open-plan kitchen/diner with appliances
- Utility/cloakroom with washing machine and dryer
- Mature garden, with office and driveway parking
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.11 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.09 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,565.38
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,322.58
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £77,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required