- Ref: 4654
- Print Page
£1500pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in North Parade Avenue - OX2
A furnished first floor 2 bedroom apartment in a secure courtyard development of 5 flats. The entrance leads to 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom and open plan living/dining room/kitchen with view over North Parade. Located on one of the most vibra More…▼
A furnished first floor 2 bedroom apartment in a secure courtyard development of 5 flats. The entrance leads to 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom and open plan living/dining room/kitchen with view over North Parade. Located on one of the most vibrant roads of North Oxford, which has a unique mix of restaurants, pubs & even an organic food shop. There is no parking, but plentiful storage for bicycles. The property is within walking distance of Oxford city centre, train station, & University.
- 2 bedrooms and family bathroom bathroom
- Living/dining area with views over North Parade
- Modern open plan kitchen
- Secure courtyard development, in superb location
- Range of bars and restaurants on your doorstep
- Available Date: 12/10/2021
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.05 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.73 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4654£1500pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in North Parade Avenue - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £346.15
- Security deposit: £1,730.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £967.74
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.