- Ref: 4652
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in North Parade, Oxford - OX2
A newly redecorated ground floor furnished 1 bedroom apartment in a secure courtyard development of 5 flats. It is located on North Parade, one of the most vibrant roads of North Oxford, which has a plethora of restaurants and bars. Within walking More…▼
A newly redecorated ground floor furnished 1 bedroom apartment in a secure courtyard development of 5 flats. It is located on North Parade, one of the most vibrant roads of North Oxford, which has a plethora of restaurants and bars. Within walking distance of Summertown, Jericho and the city centre. No parking, but plentiful storage for bicycles.
- Furnished one bedroom ground floor apartment
- Secure courtyard development
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Great location for access to University departments
- Walking distance to Summertown, Jericho and the city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.05 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.73 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4652£1200pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in North Parade, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,400.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,480.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required