- Ref: 4640
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
A contemporary unfurnished first floor apartment with 2 double bedrooms, a large open-plan kitchen and flexible living space. The apartment is naturally light and has allocated off-street parking. Within cycling distance of Oxford Parkway railway More…▼
A contemporary unfurnished first floor apartment with 2 double bedrooms, a large open-plan kitchen and flexible living space. The apartment is naturally light and has allocated off-street parking. Within cycling distance of Oxford Parkway railway station and in a great location for the Summertown shops & Oxford City centre.
- 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Light and bright reception room with front aspect
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar and fitted appliances
- Allocated off-street parking
- Good access to Summertown and the ring road
- Cycling distance to Oxford Parkway railway station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.95 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.34 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4640£1450pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,007.69
- Application fee (incl VAT): £435.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,030.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required