- Ref: 4583
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Banbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
A converted 2 bedroom unfurnished house, set back from the road and finished to a high standard. Located close to the Summertown shops, restaurants and bus routes into the city centre. In a great location for access to the ring road and Oxford More…▼
A converted 2 bedroom unfurnished house, set back from the road and finished to a high standard. Located close to the Summertown shops, restaurants and bus routes into the city centre. In a great location for access to the ring road and Oxford Parkway railway station.
- 2 double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom and cloakroom
- Open plan living area with wood laminate flooring
- Equipped kitchen with utility cupboard
- Private garden with patio and lawn. 1 Parking space + Visitor
- Loft storage with ladder
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 6.21 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.56 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,966.15
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £426.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,107.10
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,600.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required