- Ref: 4583
- Print Page
£1300pcm 2 Bedroom House in Banbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
A semi-detached house in North Oxford with off-road parking and garden. More…▼
A semi-detached house in North Oxford with off-road parking and garden.
The living room has plenty of storage and is open plan to the kitchen, with integrated appliances and access to the garden. The bedrooms both have built-in wardrobes and the bathroom has a shower over the bath. There is 1 allocated parking space and additional visitor space. The property is close to Oxford Parkway train station and major transport routes. Available initially until August 2020.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath, cloakroom
- Living room open to kitchen
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Garden with patio, 1 allocated parking space
- Close to Oxford Parkway train station
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 6.21 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.56 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4583£1300pcm 2 Bedroom House in Banbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £300.00
- Security deposit: £1,500.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,690.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.