- Ref: 44092
- Print Page
£2250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Lonsdale Road, Summertown - OX2
A unique opportunity to live in a recently refurbished and energy efficient Coach House on a prestigious side road in Summertown. The open-plan ground floor accommodation includes ample living space and beautiful kitchen with integrated high-quality More…▼
A unique opportunity to live in a recently refurbished and energy efficient Coach House on a prestigious side road in Summertown. The open-plan ground floor accommodation includes ample living space and beautiful kitchen with integrated high-quality appliances. There is an additional study room plus cloak room and separate utility area. The master bedroom is good-sized with plenty of storage. The luxurious bathroom is complete with a walk-in shower. Private courtyard garden. Must see property.
- 1 double bedroom plus second bedroom
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- Living room open to kitchen
- Classic kitchen design with integrated appliances
- Small courtyard garden area plus on-street permit parking
- Excellent central Summertown location
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.34 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.68 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
44092£2250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Lonsdale Road, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £519.23
- Security deposit: £2,596.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,850.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £67,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.