- Ref: 44087
- Print Page
£1500pcm 2 Bedroom House in Harpes Road, North Oxford - OX2
An Edwardian terraced home which has been recently renovated to include a new bathroom and decoration. You enter into the large living/dining room complete with feature fireplace. The galley kitchen has plenty of storage and integrated appliances. Th More…▼
An Edwardian terraced home which has been recently renovated to include a new bathroom and decoration. You enter into the large living/dining room complete with feature fireplace. The galley kitchen has plenty of storage and integrated appliances. There is a useful covered link to the mature and south facing garden. The master bedroom is good-sized with fitted wardrobes, and there is also a large single bedroom. The family bathroom has a shower over the bath. On-street parking permit available.
- 1 double & 1 large single bedroom
- Newly renovated family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Open-plan living and dining room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Mature south facing garden and on-street parking
- Popular North Oxford location
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.52 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.42 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £346.15
- Security deposit: £1,730.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,225.81
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.