- Ref: 44067
- Print Page
£3500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Middle Way, North Oxford - OX2
SHORT LET AVAILABLE NOW TO 1 JUNE 2019. Monthly rental is inclusive of council tax, utilities, broadband and Netflix. More…▼
SHORT LET AVAILABLE NOW TO 1 JUNE 2019. Monthly rental is inclusive of council tax, utilities, broadband and Netflix.
Absolutely beautiful family home, with 4/5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms available for a short let. Fully furnished and equipped with all required for a short stay and within 5 minutes walk of Summertown shops, restaurants and amenities.
- 4/5 bedrooms
- 2 ensuites, family bathroom plus cloakroom
- Large kitchen-diner with bi-fold doors to garden
- Well-maintained garden with large patio and lawn
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Ten minutes cycling distance to Oxford Parkway rail station, 5 minutes walk to Summertown shops
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.87 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.43 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
44067£3500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Middle Way, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £7,000.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,316.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £105,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required