- Ref: 44039
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Blenheim Palace, Woodstock - OX20
A rare opportunity to live in this charming period property situated in the heart of the Blenheim Palace Estate. Surrounded by the stunning grounds, this large and private spectacular family home has incredibly flexible accommodation including 5 More…▼
A rare opportunity to live in this charming period property situated in the heart of the Blenheim Palace Estate. Surrounded by the stunning grounds, this large and private spectacular family home has incredibly flexible accommodation including 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a drawing room, study, laundry room and cellar. There is an abundance of charm including two usable open fires with stone hearths, large bay/sash windows and flagstone flooring in the kitchen.
- 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- Situated in the Blenheim Palace Estate with magnificent views of the grounds
- Approached by a grand gravel driveway
- Large laid to lawn gardens surrounded by mature trees
- Separate recreation room
- Well situated for access to the Woodstock shops, restaurants and amenities
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Hanborough
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band G £2,904.02
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
44039£7500pcm 5 Bedroom House in Blenheim Palace, Woodstock - OX20
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £10,384.62
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £9,919.35
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £225,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required